CoverGirl Aqua CG Smoothers  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried a lot of the more expensive brands of moisturizer so I was surprised to like CoverGirl CG Smoothers

• by Intensify

My skin tends to get extremely dry when I wear a lot of makeup or use harsh face washes. That’s why I probably spend the most money on my moisturizer. I’ve been told by makeup artists that the most important step before applying any makeup is to moisturize correctly. I have tried a lot of the more expensive brands of moisturizer so

I was surprised to like CoverGirl CG Smoothers. It really does hydrate my skin, as promised on the package.

You can tell whether a moisturizer is good or not by how it leaves your skin feeling after you’ve had it on for about half an hour (at least). A good moisturizer will make your skin feel moist without feeling too oily. A ...

• bad moisturizer will make your skin feel really greasy. CoverGirl CG Smoothers is a good moisturizer. I didn’t get that oily look on my forehead and nose after having it on for a long period of time.

It isn’t as long lasting as some of the more expensive moisturizers, so I typically only use it before school or work. Although I’d love it

so much more if it would last longer, it still gets the job done. My skin feels moist without feeling greasy and it serves as a good primer for all of the products I apply to my face afterwards. It comes in like fifteen different shades, so it really wasn’t that difficult for me to find something that matched my skin tone pretty well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31101935171031/k2311a011/1.1.10