Sally Hansen blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find that the first thing I like about this blush is the packaging

• by Claire

Sally Hansen has teamed up with Carmindy to make this line of new cosmetics, and as always, I could not wait to try it out! I raced to the nearest ULTA, and picked up this Natural Beauty blusher, because it look like it would work on my skin tone, and it was such

a pretty pink! I find that the first thing I like about this blush is the packaging. It looks sturdy and strong and doesn’t look cheap at all, unlike other drugstore brands.

THere’s no brush or mirror included, but that’s okay since most brushes that come with blushes (try saying that quickly!) are ...

• cheap and I throw them away, and I usually carry a mirror anyway, so it’s all good.

This blush is very soft and went on easily, without it looking like I don’t even know how to apply blusher.

One thing I don’t like? When you apply it, it goes on matte, but it

has all these really nice and pretty silver shimmer particles.

In a matte base.

Why would you do that? If it were meant to be shimmery, I would want it all shimmery, for a decent night time look.

But that’s okay, I still like this blush.

It was so cheap! Like about $6 for a big pan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31101935151031/k2311a011/1.1.10