Post it Notes
  • The best thing is that it does not leave any unwanted marks on the surface where it is pasted

• by demandon

Post it notes are very useful thing that I started using recently. The color of the notes is very attractive. The notes are very simple with needed bonding gum at the back.

Even if very simple, post it notes is very innovative product. This product act as very good reminder for any special activity which is not

to be missed.

In my usage post it notes are must have in home and office. The adhesive of the post it notes acts as a very nice one.

The best thing is that it does not leave any unwanted marks on the surface where it is pasted. At home I usually paste post it notes on ...

• mirrors so that I will never miss seeing them.

But some times in car dash board also I put them. There also it leaves no mark and stay clean.

No need to say, the office cubicle of me and friends is full of post it notes. Post it notes come in variety of colors.

All the colors

are pleasant and not too dark. So they never give any bad feeling.

The size of the notes come in different dimensions but the one I most like is the medium sized square ones. One more thing is that the unused post it notes does not lose the adhesive capability for years.

This is one thing that exceeds my expectation always.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12101935031031/k2311a011/1.1.10