Victoria Secret Endless Love Exhilarating Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to take baths and use body wash to clean my skin and make it smells fresh and sweet, so when I received Victoria Secret Endless Love Exhilarating Body Wash for a Christmas gift this year, I was exceptionally pleased to receive this brand of body wash
  • I found the smell of Endless Love Body Wash to be of a candy coated bubble gum flavor that I knew as a child
  • If you decide to buy this body wash, be sure to include the matching lotion with your purchase to avoid the scratchy feel of dry skin, and expect the scent of bubble gum to intensify
  • If you are a Victoria Secret fan then I would recommend this body wash for you, otherwise it makes better use as a display item, for all to see that you have fashion sense by collecting Victoria Secret products

• by Breezewriter

I love to take baths and use body wash to clean my skin and make it smells fresh and sweet, so when I received Victoria Secret Endless Love Exhilarating Body Wash for a Christmas gift this year, I was exceptionally pleased to receive this brand of body wash. I have not used Victoria Secret Endless Love Exhilarating Body Wash before, so it was on the top of my list for things to do. This body wash is part of Victoria Secret’s secret garden collection, and I was able sneak and peak that the price for this is about twelve dollars by itself and thirty three dollars when purchased in a set of three items.

It comes in a clear plastic bottle that holds eight fluid ounces of body wash. The color of the body wash inside the bottle is a deep sky

or aqua blue that makes this product look very attractive, however the blue turns clear upon use.

The only thing required is to lather the body wash onto your skin by way of a wash cloth or sponge for a gently cleansed and lightly moisturized skin. This body wash product claims to have the scent of Apple blossom, Honeydew and Ylang Ylang.

However, I was not able to smell any fruit or flowery fragrance when I applied Endless Love Body Wash to my skin while bathing. That is not to say that I did not like the smell, but the scent is disappointing because other products made by Victoria Secret that contain honeydew and ylang ylang have the flowery sweet woody smell I was looking forward to in this body wash.

I found the smell of Endless Love Body ...

• Wash to be of a candy coated bubble gum flavor that I knew as a child. You know the big hard gumballs found in vending machines that come in the colors red, blue, green and yellow.

The body wash lathered up nice and cleaned my skin, but the one thing I did not like about the lather was it did not last. As soon as the body wash hit the water it started out to seem like I would be having a luxurious bubble bath, but within a few seconds the bubbles dissipated.

The lather did remain on my skin throughout the continuation of me washing up, and I did get the gentle cleansing that Victoria Secret promises in this product, but it did not do a thorough clean. I had to take bar soap and wash the residue left

on my armpits from my deodorant that I used that morning.

After bathing with this body wash, my skin on my arms and legs felt squeaky clean, but after a few hours my skin began to feel a little dry and crackly. If you decide to buy this body wash, be sure to include the matching lotion with your purchase to avoid the scratchy feel of dry skin, and expect the scent of bubble gum to intensify.

If you are a Victoria Secret fan then I would recommend this body wash for you, otherwise it makes better use as a display item, for all to see that you have fashion sense by collecting Victoria Secret products. I personally do not feel it is worth the money because it is somewhat expensive compared to its quality and does not do what it promises.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31101935011031/k2311a011/1.1.10