Oudated Road Maps Sold At Wal-Mart  » Travel  »
Thomasville, NC
  • Looking over the map later I noticed several highways were missing from the map that I have traveled on recently

• by Edward Craddock
      Imagine purchasing a road map at your local Wal-Mart and discovering later that it is 2 years out-of-date! That’s what happened to me today. I purchased a road map of North and South Carolina published by American Map for

$4.

95 to help me locate routes for an upcoming merchandising trip.

Looking over the map later I noticed several highways were missing from the map that I have traveled on recently.

These missing roads were newer by-pass interstate highways ...

• around such large cities like Charlotte and Greensboro.

With such massive sales that Wal-Mart generates you would think something as simple as a map would not stay on the shelves that long to become outdated by over 2 years.

And to pay $4.

95 for information not anywhere close to current really makes me wonder about the other products sold at Wal-Mart.

Beware of what you buy at Wal-Mart….

they’ll take your money and not give you your moneys worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38200993500530/k2311a0920/9.20.06