Avon Mini Bible Stories  » Books  »
2.5
  • There are 16 total ranging from Noah to stories about Jesus and I know my daughter has enjoyed reading them with us and to her baby sister
  • If you see these available in your Avon catalog next year, I would definitely recommend buying them

• by Review Vigilante

This was the first Christmas I had to shop for two kids. So, I wanted to try to cut costs as much as possible while still giving them gifts they would enjoy.

One thing I ended up buying for my oldest daughter was a box of bible stories from Avon.

It was an

OK gift for her, but it turned out not to be what I was expecting.

For one, when they described these as mini bible stories, I figured they just meant the books were short summaries of each of the stories (like most children’s books).

I didn’t realize they meant the books were extremely ...

• small; stocking stuffer sized.

This was a bit of a disappointment because it meant I ended up having to buy her another gift; a larger one for under the tree.

However, the stories themselves were actually somewhat impressive.

There are 16 total ranging from Noah to stories about Jesus and I know my

daughter has enjoyed reading them with us and to her baby sister.

If you see these available in your Avon catalog next year, I would definitely recommend buying them.

But, I would caution you to buy them as a stocking stuffer rather than as a gift for under the tree because they are too small for that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173112934910331/k2311a1231/12.31.09