Mighty Ducks  » Movies  »
2.0
  • God, I hate that movie and regret not being able to get the remote to change the channel
  • When it first came out, I was in college near Minnesota and can say, from my experience, that hockey is as important to that state as the movie makes it seem
  • I think the thing I don’t like about this movie is the fact there are just too many clichés
  • It’s a crappy movie that I regret ever watching again and would recommend avoiding if you ever get a chance to

• by Review Vigilante

I was watching movies last night on TV (the baby had a late night) and came across Mighty Ducks. God, I hate that movie and regret not being able to get the remote to change the channel.

When it first came out, I was in college near Minnesota and can say, from my

experience, that hockey is as important to that state as the movie makes it seem.

But, that doesn’t change the fact Emilio Estevez is just not convincing as an ex-youth hockey star who is now an adult and put in charge of coaching a team of screw ups who can’t even afford proper ...

• equipment.

Heck, half of them can’t even skate and have to be taught how to do that.

I think the thing I don’t like about this movie is the fact there are just too many clichés.

If you have seen any other sports movie, you have seen this one.

The team finds a

way to come together and become a winning team while their coach grows a little too (and finds true love).

It’s a crappy movie that I regret ever watching again and would recommend avoiding if you ever get a chance to; unless you like having that annoying quacking noise in your head the rest of the night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113112934820331/k2311a1231/12.31.09