Plant Genie  » Other  »
  • The Plant Genie fixes this problem for us because it does the work for us
  • If you have plants and don’t want to spend a fortune on similar products, this is something I would recommend taking the time to buy

• by Review Vigilante

My oldest daughter went to the dollar tree a couple weeks before Christmas in an effort to buy us all presents with her money. Since we knew where she was shopping, we weren’t really expecting a whole lot from her.

But, one gift she found that was actually a bit impressive was the Plant

Genie.

One of the things we often forget to do is water our one house plant.

I can’t tell you the number of times it has almost died because of this or the number of plants before that one that didn’t make it because we would either forget to water them or over water ...

• them.

The Plant Genie fixes this problem for us because it does the work for us.

This mini globe (on a long tube) simply needs to be filled with water and stuck into the pot next to the plant.

It then waters it a little bit at a time, keeping it watered without giving

it too much.

Because of its size, it is hardly noticeable.

However, it does mean we have to remember to re-fill it once a week or so; a process that isn’t as hard as it might sound.

If you have plants and don’t want to spend a fortune on similar products, this is something I would recommend taking the time to buy.

Terry says :

I just got one of these as soon as I put it in all water runs right out. Tried another plant the same thing

Mike M says :

I too have had this issue, I find that if I use higher quality soil and pack it down a little more than usual, the water tends to not run all out at once. However, I would still rather water my plants (my garden vegetables) by hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123112934770331/k2311a1231/12.31.09