Eostsport Bookbag/Travel Bag  » Other  »
  • I bought this book bag for my eight year old son for Christmas because he destroyed his last book bag
  • This was a good purchase despite the small issues but I would only recommend it for a child who does not have a tendency to break things
  • It has the name sport implying that it is heavy duty but it is definitely not meant for the outdoors
  • In my opinion, this bag is better for a child who needs to put in little nick nacks rather than a child who has to carry a lot of heavy books to school
  • I paid $20.00 for the bag so I did get a good deal for it, well worth the price

• by GardenOfKnowledge

I bought this book bag for my eight year old son for Christmas because he destroyed his last book bag. I was looking for something that was strong, sturdy and that had different compartments because he does bring his lunch to school. I also needed a book bag that would be able to hold his steel water bottle without it dropping on the way to the bus stop.

This book bag looked like a perfect fit under the tree. It is black with gray trims, black handles with gray fastening.

There are six different compartments - one to hold a beverage and a smaller one next to it in the front, near the bottom of the bag. Above those compartments is a larger compartment

that buckles.

On either side of the bag there are also two book size compartments that zipper closed. There is the main bag as well that is pretty spacious.

There are three ways to hold the bag, you can hold the handle in the front, you can put it on your back or you can use the handle bar and roll it. There are just a couple of small logistical problems that accompany this bag, the back of the bag that would make it a “back pack” have long gray strings that continue to get caught in the wheels as you pull it.

I have already had to cut the string from the wheels and it shred pretty easily. As a result, one of ...

• the wheels does not roll as well because I can’t get all the string out of it.

I have had to cut off and sew the excess fabric so that it does not drag on the ground when being used. The handle bar is also rather stiff but I figure that will pass with time.

I was rather pleased with the water bottle hold as it is able to hold a 16 oz steel water bottle with ease. The compartments for his lunch are just right and I no longer have to worry about his lunch spilling onto his work.

break things. It has the name sport implying that it is heavy duty but it is definitely not meant for the outdoors.

The wheels are made of a hard plastic that will snag on any rocks and the plastic handles are held together by one nail on either side that I do not believe it can handle a lot of weight. In my opinion, this bag is better for a child who needs to put in little nick nacks rather than a child who has to carry a lot of heavy books to school.

The bag would collapse under the weight of heavy books and be useless. I paid $20 for the bag so I did get a good deal for it, well worth the price.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123112934710231/k2311a1231/12.31.09