Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Version 2.0
  • I believe it had something to do with a couple of scenes that were deemed too sexually explicit, but I am not sure
  • In fact, in my opinion San Andreas remains the pinnacle of the Grand Theft Auto series, despite the subsequent release of Liberty City Stories
  • The PC version works pretty well, although I have noticed it lag a bit here and there
  • The only problem I really have with gameplay is that there are some pretty difficult missions which can get frustrating, however there is so much else going on that you have plenty to do even if you feel a little bit held back by a particularly difficult mission

• by James Fleming
      Grand Theft Auto is one of the most famous and notorious video game series of all time. On the one hand it creates visually stunning, open-ended games where the possibilities are practically endless. On the other, its games are extremely violent and full of coarse language and sexual content.

I am not sure the entire history of GTA: San Andreas, but for a while it seemed you were unable to get it anywhere. Now they have come out with v 2.

0, at least for the PC, and

it is much more easily available. I believe it had something to do with a couple of scenes that were deemed too sexually explicit, but I am not sure.

Regardless v 2. 0 is just as much fun as any other GTA out there.

In fact, in my opinion San Andreas remains the pinnacle of the Grand Theft Auto series, despite the subsequent release of Liberty City Stories. The game is incredibly massive, and there are so many things to do that you could spent countless hours playing ...

• this game.

Many countless hours. I have been playing for a month and still have not progressed past the first area of San Andreas.

I am not complaining, I have had a great amount of fun playing the game. The PC version works pretty well, although I have noticed it lag a bit here and there.

Nothing major, but more than I would expect if I were playing the PlayStation version. That said, I don’t own a PS2 so this is my only way to

get to enjoy all of the GTA: San Andreas goodnes.

And there certainly is a lot of it. While it is not recommended for younger players, there are few games (if any) I can say that are as much fun as GTA: San Andreas.

The only problem I really have with gameplay is that there are some pretty difficult missions which can get frustrating, however there is so much else going on that you have plenty to do even if you feel a little bit held back by a particularly difficult mission.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28200993460530/k2311a0920/9.20.06