The Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera  » Cameras  »
  • It’s not the best camera I’ve had but it’s not the worst
  • I like to use it for family events and school activities
  • I consider the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera more of an on the go camera
  • I think this camera uses it’s capabilitites very well and that is something that I appreciate most about this camera
  • I love the fact that this camera automatically comes with 8GB of storage

• by crystalowy

I want to talk about talk my Christmas present I got this Christmas. I’m not sure why my husband got me another Camera but to be honest I really do like it. It’s not the best camera I’ve had but it’s not the worst. I have made the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera my leisure camera. I like to use it for family events and school activities. The function of it is pretty decent and it’s small enough to carry around with me.

I consider the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera more of an on the go camera. I like to pull it out my purse whenever I find something worth snapping. There are more positives about this camera than there are negatives.

First of all I like the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR

Camera because it’s a 12 mega pixel camera. I’ve had other cameras that had more mega pixels on it but with this camera, the 12 mega pixels is actually pretty sharp, clear and crisp.

I took tons of pictures are my family reunion and I promise you I got a photo album book full of great clear pictures that came back with no blur what so ever. I think this camera uses it’s capabilitites very well and that is something that I appreciate most about this camera. Even though it doesn’t have the top notch features, it still performance in that category.

Another thing I like about the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera is the storage capacity. I love the fact that this camera automatically comes with 8GB of storage.

• Unlike some of the other cameras I’ve gotten, this one actually gives me options and something to work with. Most other cameras come a small amount of storage which in the end makes me have to buy sme more. I hate having to spend more money on things when I already spent an arm and a leg for something else. I find that to be pointless and a waste of money. I want something that is going to allow me flexibility and the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera does this.

I like the optical zoom that it has as well. 5X zoom is excellent for when I’m farther away from something and I Want to get close up without actually getting close up. I’ve used zoom on a lot fo

different cameras. And most of the time the zoom would just blur up my images but not with this camera. There is no blur when I use the zoom and that is excellent. I actually use the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera at my son’s school activities because it works just that well.

I appreciate this camera because it’s one of a kind and it gives me flexibility. I can take it anyway where and whenever I don’t want to use my old camera I don’t have to. I think that if you need a substitute camera then the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Camera is the one for you. It takes great pictures and it’s just an all around cute camera. And for $300 you’re getting the best for you money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 433112934480231/k2311a1231/12.31.09