MAC Zoomfast Black Lash
  • I know that MAC is probably every girl's staple, but who's to say that I don't happen to really like it
  • I think MAC is overrated, but, and this is a big but here, their mascaras are wonderful
  • This came out with the Style Black collection, I believe, and it retails for about $13, both at their stores and online, so I was pretty happy about the price
  • Either way, this mascara was definitely worth it, I get length and some volume, all for 13 buckaroos

• by Claire

I know that MAC is probably every girl’s staple, but who’s to say that I don’t happen to really like it? I think MAC is overrated, but, and this is a big but here, their mascaras are wonderful. They do everything they are supposed to do.

So even though I can grouch

and grinch about MAC’s products, their mascaras are to kill for.

The one I am reviewing today is MAC’s Zoomfast Black Lash.

This came out with the Style Black collection, I believe, and it retails for about $13, both at their stores and online, so I was pretty happy about the price.

...

• Usually MAC mascaras are around $20.

Application was great, as with all mascaras that I try.

Any clumps are probably my fault and I just nick them off with a lash comb, and voila! It makes my lashes look like falsies! I get lots and lots of length from this mascara, plus

some volume too.

Except in order to achieve volume that’s worth going gaga over, I’d have to do about 3 coats, using the lash comb in between each coat, which is a bit bothersome to me.

Either way, this mascara was definitely worth it, I get length and some volume, all for 13 buckaroos.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313112934300231/k2311a1231/12.31.09