Revlon palette in Coffee Beans  » Cosmetics  »
  • This one, that I just got today at Rite Aid, is definitely worth it
  • It comes in a nice sturdy black box that doesn't shatter, even if I drop it accidentally, which has happened before, unfortunately
  • I just love the name, and I know that brown eyeshadow works on everyone, so if I didn't like it, I could give it to my sister or daughter
  • I would definitely recommend this palette, because why not

• by Claire

Revlon makes everything, doesn’t it? Well, at least some of them are worth buying. This one, that I just got today at Rite Aid, is definitely worth it.

I got this on sale! So it was only about $4 for four shadows.

That is $1 per shadow! That is crazy

cheap! I love the price.

It comes in a nice sturdy black box that doesn’t shatter, even if I drop it accidentally, which has happened before, unfortunately.

I got this palette in Coffee Beans, how cute, right? I just love the name, and I know that brown eyeshadow works on ...

• everyone, so if I didn’t like it, I could give it to my sister or daughter.

It seems like neither of them will be receiving any eyeshadow from me anytime soon.

This is a really intense colored palette, and it comes with enough shadows for me to make like ten

looks, for both day time and night time.

It comes with a crease shade, really deep and dark, and a lovely brow powder that I can also use as a face highlighter, because it’s so finely milled and not too shimmery.

I would definitely recommend this palette, because why not? It’s cheap and pretty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313112934210231/k2311a1231/12.31.09