Angel Soft Toilet Paper  » Housewares  »
  • I paid less than two dollars at my grocer, but I have seen this particular brand at cost of three dollars at other stores or online
  • I found that this toilet paper feels a little like it is quilted, so the texture is more puffy than soft, and not that it should matter, this toilet paper is attractive on the roll, because it has squiggly designs on it
  • Overall I think Angel Soft Toilet Paper is a good brand of toilet tissue
  • There are several different quantity and ply packages available for higher cost
  • I would recommend Angel Soft Toilet Paper for its quality in use as a bathroom tissue and its safety on your plumbing, and also it is an economical brand

• by Breezewriter

I sent my daughter to the grocery store for some toilet paper when I ran outthe other day, and she returned home with a four pack of Angel Soft Toilet Paper. This is not the usual brand of toilet paper that I normally buy, but since she had already made the purchase for it, I did not feel like returning it to the store for something else, and went ahead and used it. Angel Soft toilet paper has one hundred ninety eight two ply sheet per roll.

It also is unscented and safe for all sewage and septic tanks. I paid less than two dollars at my grocer, but I have seen this particular brand at cost of three dollars at other stores or online.

This toilet tissue

claims to be soft but not too soft, and this is to make it even better. I really do not understand that concept, because soft is soft in terms of toilet paper, but my educated guess is that some toilet papers are so soft that they crumble when using, and leave a paper residue on your skin, and Angel Soft will not allow this to happen with their brand of toilet tissue.

I found that this toilet paper feels a little like it is quilted, so the texture is more puffy than soft, and not that it should matter, this toilet paper is attractive on the roll, because it has squiggly designs on it. The rolls of toilet paper included in the packaging of Angel Soft seem to be ...

• smaller than my regular brand, and were used up quicker than most brands.

The four pack roll only lasted me about two weeks when I expected it to last three to four weeks, but I did have additional people in my home during the holiday season, so my bathrooms got more use than normal. This brand of toilet paper did not stop up any of my toilets, nor did it tear while using it.

It is durable enough to use for other quick fixes; I have used it in place of Kleenex for a runny nose and it did not irritate my skin. I also used it to wipe up small spills in the bathroom and it held up pretty good.

Overall I think Angel Soft Toilet

Paper is a good brand of toilet tissue. There are several different quantity and ply packages available for higher cost.

I would prefer to use the double rolls or the next time I decide to buy this brand, I would purchase the twelve roll pack for it to last a long time. I would buy this product again as a second choice for bathroom tissue if my grocery or retail outlet stores are out of my preferred choice, but I would not make it my regular brand for toilet tissue, because, again the rolls of tissue are much smaller than other brands of tissues.

I would recommend Angel Soft Toilet Paper for its quality in use as a bathroom tissue and its safety on your plumbing, and also it is an economical brand.

Angel Soft Toilet Paper
    R3RuN S0Sk!Nn3 says :

why is angel soft toilet tissue beter than scott, or bath tissue. and why does angle soft absorb more water than the 2 brands listed above

Joanna says :

Hi,

I prefer Angel soft because it absorbs better than Scott does, and indicate is made out of a softer more absorbent material than traditional bath tissue. The more absorbent material makes it more efficient at personal cleaning.

Also, I have found it dissolves better in the septic tank than traditional bath tissue.

Hope this helps,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533112934130231/k2311a1231/12.31.09