Biotin Dietary Supplement  » Health  »
  • I would watch in amazement how soon her hair would grow back, and one day I decided to ask her, her secret, and she revealed to me that she was taking Biotin Dietary Supplement amongst other things
  • During my research on this B complex vitamin to know all the benefits of it, I found that the suggested dose is two to three milligrams to strength brittle nails
  • I also was impressed with this vitamin because of its ability to keep hair from graying and helps prevent baldness
  • My skin was always healthy, so I believe that Biotin added to it overall healthy appearance
  • However, I would recommend Biotin by Spring Valley to anyone who would like to have long healthy hair for a very economical price

• by Breezewriter

Year after year I watched my sister’s hair grow down her back because she takes orally Biotin Dietary Supplement. When my sister’s ponytail measured twelve to fifteen inches or more, she would put a rubber band at the nape of her neck, then plat her hair, rubber band the end and cut it off about every two years and donate it to Locks of Love. I would watch in amazement how soon her hair would grow back, and one day I decided to ask her, her secret, and she revealed to me that she was taking Biotin Dietary Supplement amongst

other things.

I wanted my hair to grow being it never would go past my shoulders, so I went to Wal-mart and bought Spring Valley Biotin dietary supplement in one thousand micrograms that contains one hundred fifty tablets, all for less than three dollars. Biotin is an essential B vitamin that helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.

It also has the function of supporting healthy skin, hair and nails because it makes use of the body’s fatty acids that improve the condition of the hair by making it healthy and less oily. Biotin is recommended in small limiting amounts because the body naturally makes it, and it also is pulled from certain foods being eaten.

Even with that said, some of the ways foods are cooked with heat, the way food is processed and the drinking of alcohol can deplete this vitamin from the very foods that contain it. Biotin by Spring Valley comes in a small dosage of one thousand micrograms that is not harmful to the body because to date there has not been any reports of toxic effects after taking high doses.

During my research on this B complex vitamin to know ...

• Biotin Dietary Supplement
      all the benefits of it, I found that the suggested dose is two to three milligrams to strength brittle nails. I also was impressed with this vitamin because of its ability to keep hair from graying and helps prevent baldness.

It also treats eczema of the skin, relieves muscle pain and assists in weight loss. I have now been taking one tablet of Biotin every day for the past three or four months, and my hair has actually grown four inches.

My hair is still gray around the temples, so I cannot make claim to

it making my hair its natural color. Biotin may have stopped the increase of graying throughout my hair, but at this point I do not really know.

My hair is fuller and looks healthier than before I began using this product. My skin was always healthy, so I believe that Biotin added to it overall healthy appearance.

My weight has always fluctuated, so again I cannot contribute any weight loss to this product. However, I would recommend Biotin by Spring Valley to anyone who would like to have long healthy hair for a very economical price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343112934120131/k2311a1231/12.31.09