Victoria Secret Endless Love Hydrating Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was more looking forward to receiving a new sweater or blouse, so I was a little disappointed when I opened my present and saw Endless Love Hydrating Body Lotion by Victoria Secret
  • The lotion comes in an eight fluid ounce bottle, and since it was a gift I cannot say how much it actually cost for my bottle, but online at price grabbers I did see that Endless Love hydrating body lotion is priced at ten dollars plus shipping and handling fees
  • I was very surprised at how pretty this lotion smelled, and I noticed how my mood seemed to be changing while applying the lotion all over my body
  • Something was happening out of the ordinary, and I decided to do a quick search on the affects of ylang ylang
  • I find this lotion a class act, but if you have a problem with anything that may alter your mood slightly then this lotion is not for you

• by Breezewriter

One of the gifts I received this Christmas was Victoria Secret Endless Love Hydrating Body Lotion. I was more looking forward to receiving a new sweater or blouse, so I was a little disappointed when I opened my present and saw Endless Love Hydrating Body Lotion by Victoria Secret. The plastic lotion bottle is not as attractive as I would think it to be, being this is a product by Victoria Secret, so my initial reaction was that the fragrance would not be pleasing to me and it would not smell sensuous as promised on the bottle.

handling fees. The scent of this body lotion is made up of apple blossom, honeydew and ylang ylang.

It contains natural ingredients like aloe, grape seed extracts and oat to condition the skin, and vitamins A and C to nourish the skin. When I first squirt the lotion into the palm of my hand and smelled it, the fragrance did not burst through, but as I rubbed my hands together is when I was able to smell the fruity combination of apple blossoms and honeydew with the lasting fragrance of the ylang ylang.

I was very surprised at how pretty this lotion smelled, and I noticed how my mood seemed to be changing while applying the lotion all over my body. Something was happening out of the ordinary, and I decided to do a quick search on the affects of ylang ylang.

I ...

• discovered and confirmed my suspicions that ylang ylang is an aphrodisiac, and it is used in aromatherapy. This ingredient in Victoria Secret Endless Love Hydrating Body Lotion is also used by South Pacific natives for their skin problems to help normalize the secretion of sebum, which is probably contributed to the addition of the natural ingredients of aloe, oat, grape seed extracts and vitamins A and C.

Here in America it is an essential oil mainly used in perfumes, and I find it intoxicating. This lotion is a little thick and feels sticky on the hands until it soaks into the skin and after it dried into my hands, they felt heavier than usual and I had the desire to wash the lotion off.

However, on the rest of my body parts including my arms and legs, the lotion soaked right in, and

my skin felt smooth. Victoria Secret Endless Love hydrating body lotion has a scent strong enough that it can replace using a light perfume or cologne spray.

I was able to determine this by taking a bath the previous evening and applied the lotion, and the following day mid-morning my friend smelled it on me. I would recommend this product to women who like the smell of floral, woodsy and fruit mixed together.

I find this lotion a class act, but if you have a problem with anything that may alter your mood slightly then this lotion is not for you. This lotion has a very strong after scent, so I apply it lightly and not all over my body because as pretty and sensuous as it smells, it is hard on the nostrils.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313112934100131/k2311a1231/12.31.09