Nature Made Multi For Her  » Health  »
  • After my last physical with my family practioner, I decided to get healthy and invest in a complete multi vitamin and multi mineral with iron and calcium dietary supplement made by Nature Made called Multi For Her
  • I highly recommend this product to all women because it is economical on the budget, lasts long, easy to take and works well with the body

• by Breezewriter

After my last physical with my family practioner, I decided to get healthy and invest in a complete multi vitamin and multi mineral with iron and calcium dietary supplement made by Nature Made called Multi For Her. Based on my daily diet I was not getting enough of the proper nutrition I needed to keep my mind and body healthy, and I was lacking strength to keep up with the pace of my life, nor did I look and feel younger. I often found myself tired in the morning, and had trouble getting out of bed.

I also lacked the energy to exercise, even though I had the desire to work out. There were several factors as to why I chose this particular brand of a multi vitamin, multi mineral dietary

supplement.

The first was because of the low price, and it contains enough vitamin supplements to last for two months. Also I made my decision by looking at the supplemental facts for Nature Made Multi For Her, and it seemed to contain the least RDA requirements to meet the needs of my body to function normally.

I purchased Multi For Her at the local Wal-mart for six dollars. This dietary supplement comes in sixty liquid soft gels that are formulated for easy absorption.

I particularly like the soft gels because it makes easier on my throat for swallowing, even though these soft gels are quite on the large size. Also I have learned that by taking a liquid soft gel it makes less work for the kidneys ...

• because a soft gel is absorbed within thirty seconds of taking.

That gives me peace of mind to know that the dietary supplement I am taking is doing its job right away. Nature Made Multi For Her contains iron and calcium and the needed vitamins such as vitamin A, C, D, E, and K.

Vitamin A and K only meet the daily value by fifty percent, but all the rest of the vitamins meet the daily value by one hundred percent and higher. Since I am not a big red meat eater, I could be susceptible to anemia because I am not getting enough iron in my diet.

This dietary supplement contains one hundred percent of iron needed to meet the daily value requirements. We all have heard how vitamin

A is good for your eyes and vitamin C is good for collagen production, vitamin D is good for bones and teeth, vitamin E for the heart and vitamin K for bone strength.

This product contains complete multi vitamin and multi mineral to supply the body with basically everything it needs. Now that I have been faithfully taking Nature Made Multi For Her liquid soft gel with iron and calcium dietary supplement for about a month, I do feel healthier.

I no longer sleep in late in the morning, and I have the energy to walk three times a week for exercise. I highly recommend this product to all women because it is economical on the budget, lasts long, easy to take and works well with the body.

My hadi nugroho says :

Nature made a multivitamin for my female partner. I am very impressed with the results, our relationship is getting warmer and more passionate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343112934070131/k2311a1231/12.31.09