The DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot camera  » Cameras  »
  • The only reason I bought the DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot was because my niece wanted to talk to her friends over the internet through camera
  • I thought that maybe I could find something that would allow her to do so without causing me to lose tons of money
  • The thing that I noticed about the DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot was the thing that made me buy it in the first place
  • What I like about the DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot
  • I love this camera and I think that it is perfect for just about anyone who needs a great camera

• by willyable

The only reason I bought the DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot was because my niece wanted to talk to her friends over the internet through camera. I thought that maybe I could find something that would allow her to do so without causing me to lose tons of money. The thing that I noticed about the DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot was the thing that made me buy it in the first place. So far everything is going

well and we don’t have any complaints.

What I like about the DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot?

The main thing I like about the DSCT500 Sony Cyber Shot is that I can use it myself. I found it easy to install on my computer and everything was easy to setup. The set of instructions that came with this camera didn’t have a learning curve to it and it was very well explained.

Another thing I liked about the DSCT500 Sony ...

• Cyber Shot was the fact that it’s a 10.1 mega pixel camera that allows you to not only utilize it on the computer but it allows me to take pictures as well. Most of the pictures I’ve taken have come out great.

Even thought this camera cost me $400 I think that it was well worth the buy. I love the fact that his had a touch screen on it and me being the person that

I am I have never seen a camera with a touch screen on it.

I can see my pictures and edit them in the screen if I wish which is so awesome to me. And I adore the zoom feature on it as well. I can zoom in and out while taking a picture. How neat is that? I love this camera and I think that it is perfect for just about anyone who needs a great camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 433112933980131/k2311a1231/12.31.09