The Intellitouch Eos Wireless Audio system  » Electronics  »
1.5
  • I’m all about the audio systems and when it comes to my home, I want the best
  • The reason I bought this audio system was because of how it looked
  • I must admit that I love the way electronics look and most of the time this is the reason why I buy them
  • Another thing I dislike about this audio system is the fact that the ipod dock doesn’t hold my ipod all that well
  • I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone I know

• by willyable

I’m all about the audio systems and when it comes to my home, I want the best. The reason I bought this audio system was because of how it looked. I must admit that I love the way electronics look and most of the time this is the reason why I buy them. The Intellitouch Eos Wireless system is black and very well put

together. I find that since its small, it fits well in my living room and it doesn’t get in my way. Of course this has nothing to do with why I really like it.

The Intellitouch Eos Wireless System is a two player audio player with a controller. I’m still not sure if paying $300 was all that worth it though. I had a ...

• bit of trouble setting it up and the controller itself is a bit confusing. Another thing I didn’t like about this audio system was the speakers. The speakers don’t play must all that well to me. I can turn them up but I can’t tunr them up as far as I want to without them becoming distorted. Another thing I dislike about this audio
        system is the fact that the ipod dock doesn’t hold my ipod all that well. I don’t find much stability using it at all.

For the most part I don’t think I will be buying anymore intellitouch electronics because I didn’t like how this one performed. They are a bit steep in price to offer bad products. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone I know.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163112933910131/k2311a1231/12.31.09