The Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle Open Top swing  » Baby care  »
  • I thought it was a bit odd at first but once I started to using it, I was amazed by how my baby liked it
  • I love the soothing nature sounds that come with it and it wasn’t over bearing or too loud, it was just right
  • I think that’s what I liked the most out of this swinger
  • Great swing, fun for my baby and interesting to me
  • I would recommend this swing to any mom needing a reliable swing

• by willyable

After I had my baby I was looking for something that would keep him occupied for a while. I neede major me time so I needed a great swing. My friend let me get her Fisher Price Open top Cradle Swing after her daughter grew out of it. I thought it was a bit odd at first but once I started to

using it, I was amazed by how my baby liked it.

The thing I most liked about the Fisher Price Open Top Cradle Swing is a baby swinger that brings the forest to your baby. My son had a hard time adjusting to it at first but that was because I wasn’t playing the music sounds that came with it. Once I ...

• turned the music on, he was well intrigued by it. I love the soothing nature sounds that come with it and it wasn’t over bearing or too loud, it was just right. There is a leafy canopy overhead that opens and closes over my babies head. I love the canopy because it helps my baby fall asleep.

My favorite thing about the

this baby swing is the fact that the seat can be adjusted in two different positions. I hate seats that don’t move and don’t adjust to my babies comfort. I think that’s what I liked the most out of this swinger. Great swing, fun for my baby and interesting to me. I would recommend this swing to any mom needing a reliable swing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543112933900131/k2311a1231/12.31.09