L’oreal True Match Minerals Foundation
  • Applying makeup have always been a big problem for me
  • I bought the L'oreal's True Match Minerals Foundation (G5 Golden Sand color)
  • But for someone with sensitive skin, like myself, having L'oreal's True Match Minerals Foundation is definitely value for money

• by rins

I have oily and very sensitive skin. Applying makeup have always been a big problem for me. I’ve tried several makeup brands in the market, trying to look for that cosmetic line that will get rid of my problems. You see, a few hours after applying makeup, my oily skin would cause my makeup to look like cake — something that any girl would not want to happen. My face would then look really shiny and awful so I have to go retouch it more often than usual. Further, wearing makeup for more

than 5 hours causes my skin to breakout. I end up not wearing any makeup except during formal occasions.

When I heard about the L’oreal’s True Match Minerals cosmetic line, it promised to be ideal for sensitive skin since it’s all organic and natural. I wanted to try it and see if it will live up to it promises. I bought the L’oreal’s True Match Minerals Foundation (G5 Golden Sand color). The makeup is in powder form and the package includes a thick brush for easy application.

I was excited to test the product immediately ...

• when I got home. As instructed, I applied small amounts of the essential minerals into my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin before blending it using circular strokes all over my face and neck. I didn’t need to fill my face with too much of the powder minerals because a small amount was enough to cover my entire face. True to its promise, it left my skin radiant and even-toned. It also felt light to the skin unlike my usual liquid foundation. L’oreal’s True Match Minerals Foundation didn’t cake over my oily and sensitive
        skin. It lasted for several hours and my skin didn’t get irritations.

The thick brush incorporated within the makeup package itself made application easy. The bristles are fine and feels light to the skin when I blended the mineral makeup into my face. Applying foundation using a brush is easier and less messy than using a sponge or using one’s fingers.

The only downside is that mineral makeups are more expensive compared to the conventional cosmetics. But for someone with sensitive skin, like myself, having L’oreal’s True Match Minerals Foundation is definitely value for money.

L'oreal True Match Minerals Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313112933880131/k2311a1231/12.31.09