The Sony SRS-Z50 Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I found the The Sony SRS-Z50 speakers on an electronics website owned by a personal friend for around $70
  • Another thing I like about them is that they are so small that I can put them just about anywhere
  • So whenever I play music with bass there is much control and I never experience distortion
  • These speakers don't get as loud as I thought they would
  • I consider them more for minor media enjoyment

• by willyable

Having the right type of speakers is very important when it comes to having a functional recording and mixing studio. I’ve been searching for the right type of speakers that would bring the right type of sound to my music. I found the The Sony SRS-Z50 speakers on an electronics website owned by a personal friend for around $70. the price to me was tremendous and that is one of the reasons why I purchased them. These speakers aren’t exclusive yet, so I was able to test them out before they went on the market.

So whats to like about the Sony-SRS-Z50 speakers?

There were a different aspects

that I liked about the Sony-SRS-Z50 speakers But the main thing I liked about them was the functionality. I they work just like they are suppose to . Even though they are smaller than a compact a media player, they operate like they were 10x bigger.

Another thing I like about them is that they are so small that I can put them just about anywhere. They don’t take up any space and I can move them whenever I wish. They can be mounted on my walls if I choose and they can be taken down just as easily.

There is a bass reflux duct, along with a ...

• bass boost feature. So whenever I play music with bass there is much control and I never experience distortion. This is the main feature that I was looking for while searching for the perfect speakers.

The design of these speakers are sleek and very unique. They are unlike most speakers I’ve seen in a while. The thing I appreciate about them is the fact that they didn’t over do it with the design. It’s simple but different and that is what makes them cute.

The SRS-Z50 speakers comes with a central sub-woofer that operates both right and left speaker. You can control the volume as well as the

on and off switch.

Whats not to like about the SRS-Z50 speakers?

The only thing I didn’t like about these speakers is the volume feature. These speakers don’t get as loud as I thought they would. I was expecting much more from these speakers all because of the reviews I read. I thought maybe it had something to do with the pair I bought. So I returned them and bought a new pair and I got the same results.

Conclusion?

The SRS-Z50 speakers are decent speakers for computers but I wouldn’t recommend them for some one who needs speakers for anything else outside of that. I consider them more for minor media enjoyment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163112933850131/k2311a1231/12.31.09