Logan’s Roadhouse restaurant
353 South Rock Road, Wichita, Kansas, 67207
  • You have the option of disposing of the shells on the floor if you so desire which I enjoyed doing

• by Marie Lowe

Logan’s Roadhouse in Wichita, Kansas has become one of my favorite places to eat.

I was introduced to the restaurant earlier this year on my birthday.

My friend and I were greeted with friendly faces at the door. We were then led to our booth and our drink orders were quickly filled.

A bucket of tasty fresh peanuts are provided to patrons for their eating

pleasure.

You have the option of disposing of the shells on the floor if you so desire which I enjoyed doing.

For the entree I selected a steak and macaroni and cheese. I also ordered some Roadies to go.

The waitress was great. After serving the steak, she asked that I cut into it to make sure it was cooked to my desired taste.

The steak ...

• was very good. The macroni and cheese I discovered really wasn’t what I wanted, however it was good.

The Roadies which are mini burgers were beyond good.

Since my initial visit, I have returned a handful of times. Each time the service has been the same, great.

Other menu items that I have tried include, the cinnamon apples, which I rate as great, loaded baked

potato, another winner, and shrimp, once again another winner.

In summary, the restaurant features great customer service at the door, after your seated and when your ready to pay.

My one trip to the restroom revealed a clean facility.

So if there is a Logan’s Roadhouse near you I encourage you to give it a try and enjoy throwing the peanut shells on the floor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73112933840131/k2311a1231/12.31.09