Earth Therapeutics Clean + Cool Foot Wipes
  • I have to wear casual dressy shoes at work, which usually means some nice flats, and the first thing I noticed was how badly my feet would start to sweat
  • I'm totally an anti-sock person, but the sweating problem was getting so bad that I had to start wearing these no-show type socks that you could wear with flats and no one would know you were wearing a pair of socks
  • I found the Earth Therapeutics clean and cool foot wipes, and since they were only about $7 for a pack I wanted to try them out
  • If I thought it would help me after a long day at work, I'd wipe these all over my body, because they work wonders on my feet

• by Anasuya

I started a new job about a year and a half ago, after a seven year haitus staying home and raising my kids. The most stress my feet saw during that seven years would be an hour in a pair of tennis shoes for my daily walk, or a pair of sandals or flip-flops for my general running around. But then I started working and I was on my feet all day every day for a high-paced retail environment, and my feet just weren’t used to that at all. I have to wear casual dressy shoes at work, which usually means some nice flats, and the first thing I noticed was how badly my feet would start to sweat.

I couldn’t believe this, because I’d never

experienced it in the past. Of course, I always had a desk job prior to staying home to raise my kids, and I could kick my shoes off under my desk for a while at work so it wasn’t that big of a deal then. Now I had uncomfortable shoes on my feet all the time, and they simply don’t breathe.

I’m totally an anti-sock person, but the sweating problem was getting so bad that I had to start wearing these no-show type socks that you could wear with flats and no one would know you were wearing a pair of socks. But even these didn’t seem to help the problem, and I was having to change socks two or three times a day during

a long day at work. I tried some odor-eating insoles, because the sweat inevitably lead to odor, and even these didn’t work, though I tried a couple different kinds.

I finally found a spray that I liked, that was odorless which was a plus, but even that wouldn’t last ALL day.

I found the Earth Therapeutics clean and cool foot wipes, and since they were only about $7 for a pack I wanted to try them out. They came in a nice pack that was easy to reseal.

You just pull a wipe out, wipe your feet down, let them air dry for a minute or two, and then stick ‘em right back in the shoes. I got to the point that I’d carry my spray ...

• Earth Therapeutics Clean + Cool Foot Wipes
      and wipes with me to work every day, and using them in conjunction with one another has been like a miracle cure for my problems. I haven’t come home from work since beginning to use these two things together with smelly or sweaty feet at all.

I’d spray my shoes and feet in the morning, and about halfway through the day, I’d take a little break and wipe down my feet and re-spray and would be good for the rest of the day. The wipes feel really cooling and refreshing, and since I’m on my feet all day, and they are really tired feeling, this helps “wake them up” half way through the day. It’s like caffiene for the foot! Such a pleasure to use, especially

considering they are so affordable and go a long way.

I only use one wipe on each foot mid work day and that’s all I need. They have tea tree and mint extracts in them, and you can really feel that cooling and tingling sensation of the tea tree oil. If I thought it would help me after a long day at work, I’d wipe these all over my body, because they work wonders on my feet! I love them and wont be without them.

I can do without them during a half day at work, but a full eight hours calls for their attention and they work like a charm every single time, and have a really pleasant smell to go along with them. Very nice and I highly recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343112933810131/k2311a1231/12.31.09