Kruses Feed and Hardware, Washoe Valley Nevada  » Business  »
3235 Eastlake Boulevard, Washoe Valley, Nevada
  • The service is very quick and the price is very reasonable

• by Elise Wiegand

Kruse’s Feed and Hardware is located in Washoe Valley, Nevada off of Eastlake Blvd. The drive is very beautiful, and Kruse’s sits in a small complex of businesses.

Kruse’s offers so many things to the local small community. I had a broken water pipe and instead of driving all the way to Reno, I was able to find everything I needed at Kruses. I had the pipe fixed in a matter of minutes

instead of hours. Everytime I am needing something quick I am sure to find it at Kruse’s.

Kruses offers all your pet needs from small animals to cattle. They have all kinds of hay and feed. They also carry pet grooming products. You can get medication for your animals, or just pick them up a treat.

Kruses also has plumbing needs, garden needs, tack for your horses, household needs and many other things ...

• you might need and not want to drive along way for. If you aren’t sure how to fix something, just ask, they usually know how to get the job done or have suggestions.

Kruses also offers a meat packing service. They will come pick your meat up to take it and pack it, or you can deliver it. They take in all kinds of meat from beef to wild game. The service

is very quick and the price is very reasonable.

I find myself there at least 2 times a week just to get something I might have forgotten in town. I always find what I need.

One huge draw is the friendly helpful service you will recieve. The down home enviroment when you walk in is such a breath of fresh air. So if you find yourself in a spot and need something, try them out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 413112933730131/k2311a1231/12.31.09