Pysch Pilot  » TV  »
  • I didn't realize it at the time, but the female detective in this episode was the same woman who played Amber on another show I like, House
  • If you haven't seen the first episode of this series, I would recommend renting the first season of it to see how it all got started

• by Review Vigilante

One of my Christmas presents this year was the first season of the show Psych (my wife bought it for me but I picked it out). Because of that, I was finally able to watch the series pilot again; something I saw a long time ago but it hasn’t aired since.

It was great seeing it again

because it reminded me why I ended up watching the show on a regular basis.

Basically, the episode has Shawn being arrested because he phoned in a tip to the police based on what he saw in a news broadcast and the police think he was somehow involved.

Because nobody will believe him, he decides to pretend ...

• to be a psychic and finds himself being recruited to help solve a kidnapping.

Everything about this pilot was fantastic, from how he solved the kidnapping and the murder that was discovered as a result to him managing to hit on the kidnap’s sister (though he later falsely accuses her).

I didn’t realize it at the time,

but the female detective in this episode was the same woman who played Amber on another show I like, House.

I guess I can see why she only made it through one episode.

If you haven’t seen the first episode of this series, I would recommend renting the first season of it to see how it all got started.

You won’t regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103112933570131/k2311a1231/12.31.09