Creative Zen X-Fi Mp3 player
  • One of the best music gadgets that I have used is the Creative Zen X-Fi Mp3 player
  • Compared to other Mp3 players, my Creative Zen X-Fi has many audio effects with eight EQ presets that enhance the quality of music for a better listening experience

• by kid221

One of the best music gadgets that I have used is the Creative Zen X-Fi Mp3 player. My pocket-sized mp3 player has excellent audio quality with its X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity Audio technology that restores the quality of compressed music, which I can listen to my favorite songs in clear clarity. It is lightweight compared to other mp3 players that it only weighs three ounces.

My Creative Zen X-Fi EP-830 earphones are excellent which has a noise-isolation capability and

superb comfort on my ears. I can listen to my favorite music and scroll my photos almost everywhere using the wireless technology from my laptop to the player.

It also a built-in speaker, which is very useful when my ears are feeling tired from the earphones and can be turned on its loudspeaker option. I can be able to set up my Zen X-Fi chat account in either Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger to stay connected with my friends and loved ones ...

• on mobile.

The Creative Zen X-Fi mp3 player has an 8-gigabyte storage space and an additional SD/SDHC memory card slot for a much bigger data and file storage space. I can also watch my favorite movies and other videos on my Zen X-Fi with its 2.

5″ TFT screen. Like most Mp3 players, my Zen X-Fi also has an integrated radio/FM station with 32 station presets.

My Creative Zen X-Fi can support MP3, WMA and AAC audio formats. While

for video files, it can support .

M4A video formats. It also has an integrated voice recorder and a personalized alarm clock.

Compared to other Mp3 players, my Creative Zen X-Fi has many audio effects with eight EQ presets that enhance the quality of music for a better listening experience. The best thing in using my Creative Zen X-Fi is I can manage and organize all my favorite photos, videos and songs with the ZENcast Organizer for better file sharing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163112933530131/k2311a1231/12.31.09