LG KF750 Secret Mobile Phone
  • I experienced so far the best quality phone that I have ever used
  • With many audio formats that my phone can support such as MP3, AAC, AAC+, AAC++, WMA, RA, it is a great experience listening to good music
  • Nevertheless, what I like the most about my LG KF750 mobile phone is its motion sensor games (M-Toy) that I play it by shifting, swinging and tilting my phone like playing with the Nintendo Wii

• by kid221

One of the most fashionable mobile phone in this new generation is the LG KF750. I considered it to be as the most elegant mobile phone ever designed by LG. It is the third mobile phone in the LG black level series. It has a stunning tampered glass front cover and a magnificent carbon fiber back cover very stylish that you can compare it to the latest fashion clothes around.

Pressing the neon navigation keys of my LGKF750 feels like I am touching a woman’s hands. The 5 megapixels and 11. 8 millimeters thick camera of my LGKF750 captures great quality pictures and record excellent videos with its DivX video recording format providing crystal clear quality that can be watched in its 2.

4 inches LCD screen. With the 240×320

pixels resolution, QVGA video technology and the 16 digital zoom of my mobile phone camera, I can capture real life photo qualities and great videos. My LG KF750 compared to other phones has a photo morphing software that I used in designing and making by captured photos better.

I can also edit my captured videos with my phone’s moviemaker software. The touch media functions of my LGKF70 works like magic that I don’t need to pressed all the buttons to go in the music, photos, M-Toy, document, FM radio menus in order to access it. I can adjust my mobile phone screen brightness by its auto luminance control and I can adjust the screen size by its auto rotating display technology.

My phone also has a motion sensor that ...

• can adjust my screen resolution automatically when I am taking a photo or recording a video. I can also save 20% of my mobile phone’s battery life using its auto luminance control. My mobile phone has great internet service provider connections that are very useful.

It has a Google Search, Gmail, Google Map, Youtube, and Blogger, which I can use always while I’m mobile. I experienced so far the best quality phone that I have ever used. I am satisfied with my phone’s 100 megabytes internal memory and an external memory card slot where I can put up to 4 gigabytes of additional storage capacity for more photos, music, videos and other files and documents space.

With many audio formats that my phone can support such as MP3, AAC,

AAC+, AAC++, WMA, RA, it is a great experience listening to good music. My phones also has an FM radio, a voice clarity, 7 different scene modes, 7 different filter effects, 5 different White Balance, 3 different playback speeds options. My LG KF 750 can also view and open office documents in TXT, PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS formats.

I can transfer my files through Bluetooth or by synchronization through the PC and by a USB cable. Nevertheless, what I like the most about my LG KF750 mobile phone is its motion sensor games (M-Toy) that I play it by shifting, swinging and tilting my phone like playing with the Nintendo Wii. My phone has dart, fishing, hammer, homerun derby, magic ball, and maze M-Toy games.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373112933520131/k2311a1231/12.31.09