MagicJack Phone  » Electronics  »
  • I found that the product was extremely used to set up it only took a single phone call where I had to give some personal information in order to set up my account
  • Some of the things I like about Magic Jack are the fact that the initial product is only $40 and that you only have to pay about a $1.70 a year for the service

• by Anthony Barrick

I purchased magic jack about a year ago at RadioShack for $39.99. Included in the box was an instruction booklet and a phone jack that plugs into the USB port on your computer.

I found that the product was extremely used to set up it only took a single phone call where I had to give some personal information in order to set up my account. After all this was done I had to install

some updates to allow me to have the latest version of magic jack on my computer.

Some of the things I like about Magic Jack are the fact that the initial product is only $40 and that you only have to pay about a $1.70 a year for the service. When Magic Jack is installed on the computer you have the option to use a home phone work dial straight from the computer using ...

• your speakers and microphone. The program interface is extremely friendly, easy to read, and all the buttons work properly. once Magic Jack is set up it can be unplugged and move to any computer anywhere in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection, and it remembers everything about the user.

When I was actually using the phone I found that it had good service and the line had no static or noise.

However I did find that sometimes calls would be dropped or there would be a delay between answering or hearing the person you’re talking to.

Magic Jack does come with some nice features that I found to be extremely useful including contacts, caller ID, and call history.all of which they work extremely well. For the price that people are charging for phone service I find that the price of Magic Jack is more than worth a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163112933411231/k2311a1231/12.31.09