Budget Car Rental, Nashville, TN
Nashville Tennessee Airport, Nashville Tennessee

• by Cicy

My husband and I traveled recently from North Carolina to Illinois. This involved a car rental as the plane lands about 3 hours short of where we are going.

Before we left on our trip I researched many car rental places and made many phone calls.

Dollar Car Rental was within our price range, phones were answered promptly (very important

to me!), and I was even able to visit the local office in the town I was leaving for other answers to questions I had.

We reserved the car two weeks in advance.

We requested a Medium sized vehicle.

When we arrived in Nashville, TN and went to the desk of Dollar Car Rental the service could not have been ...

• better.

The employees were pleasant, helpful, and quick.

Within 15 minutes of landing we were in our rental vehicle and on our way.

The vehicle itself was clean and caused no problems for the three days we kept it.

We had purchased the fuel package at the desk, which I recommend highly.

Firstly, we saved about .

10 per

gallon off the cost of fuel and secondly, we did not have to worry about filling it up when we were done.

When we arrived back at the rental agency to return the vehicle, again, the process was quick and painless.

All charges were done correctly on my credit card.

I would highly recommend Dollar Car Rental to anyone including my family!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33112933401231/k2311a1231/12.31.09