Samsung Blackjack 2
  • The screen is scratch resistant but I found it to be no better than any other phone
  • I would recommend downloading a different browser
  • I also use this phone as an MP3 player, which also works amazing
  • I found the e-mail feature to be convenient for me

• by Anthony Barrick

I recently just purchased a new cell phone call the blackjack 2. This phone is an AT&T exclusive. the phone comes in black or wine red. I have a wine red version and love it. The front of the phone is plastic and the back of the phone is vinyl leather. The front of the phone has a D. pad and a full keyboard, however I found a keyboard buttons to very small.

the screen is really nice size taking up half of the phone. The screen is scratch resistant but I found it to be no better than any other phone.

The overall size of the phone is bigger than the original blackjack but feels better in your hand. The bigger size also allows for a bigger battery which allows for really nice battery life. I charged the phone through the night and it lasts me ...

• all day long. I text, use the Internet, and make calls all day long. This phone never freezes or run slow.

The phone comes with media net web browser that most AT&T phones come with. I would recommend downloading a different browser. I found that the phones 2.0 megapixel camera takes really nice photos. It is a timer in many different settings such as black and white.

The most impressive thing about this phone is

the speakers. The ringtones I have come across so clear and loud. I also use this phone as an MP3 player, which also works amazing. I found the e-mail feature to be convenient for me. It allows me to sync my yahoo mail so that it comes straight to my phone.

Overall this phone is amazing and the best that I’ve had to date I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new phone with AT&T.

Samsung Blackjack 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373012933371131/k2311a1230/12.30.09