Qantas
  • Maybe they do advertise and are really bad at it - I don't know, what I did have was the impression was that qantas was an old company, boring colors and nothing that enticed me to book with them as they were just as expensive as other carriers
  • The fact they had inflight entertainment on demand for a short haul flight was also a major plus and they came out with delicious ice cream at the end of the flight

• by Urban Beaute

At first i was a bit hesitant flying Qantas. The other airlines these days have a lo of advertising up and are constantly touting their in flight entertainment systems, great service and food.

The thing with Qantas however is that they don’t, I don’t remember seeing any advertising for Qantas. Maybe they do advertise and

are really bad at it - I don’t know, what I did have was the impression was that qantas was an old company, boring colors and nothing that enticed me to book with them as they were just as expensive as other carriers.

However I struck it lucky and got a cheap flight at the time I ...

• wanted, expected very little from Qantas I boarded. I didn’t expect them to be bad I just expected average. Average service, average food and one movie screen at the front of the plane for a two hour flight.

I was pleasantly surprised. The flight was on time, the stewardesses friendly and the food was

average but most plane food does tend to be average.

The fact they had inflight entertainment on demand for a short haul flight was also a major plus and they came out with delicious ice cream at the end of the flight.

All in all it was a great flight and I wouldn’t hesitate to fly Qantas again.

Qantas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403012933360431/k2311a1230/12.30.09