Turtle Beach X1 Headset
  • I found this very useful and playing by myself because it allowed me to mute everyone but still enjoy the game play
  • The overall quality of this headset is amazing and well worth the money

• by Anthony Barrick

With the new release of call of duty: modern warfare 2 I wanted to step up my game. I recently purchased a turtle Beach X1 headset from Gamestop for $59.99. This headset has lots of great features such as independent volume controls, soft headphones, and a microphone mute switch; but more importantly its overall performance.

The sound quality of this headset is very nice. It

allows you to hear the game volume through the headset and not the TV speakers which is nice when there are other people in the room that do not want to be distracted. The headset comes with two volume controls, one for the game volume and one that controls the volume of people in the chat room. I found this very useful and playing ...

• by myself because it allowed me to mute everyone but still enjoy the game play.

the headset comes with its own microphone that is compatible with Xbox 360. Microphone is very sound and picks up everything that you say but is still able to block out background noise.I found it to be the nicest feature of the headset.

A nice feature of this headset is that

it allows me to use it with my PC and not only my Xbox. This way I feel I’m getting the most out of my money.

The overall quality of this headset is amazing and well worth the money. the only negative to this headset is that there are many wires that sometimes get my way but overall it is highly recommended for the common gamer.

Turtle Beach X1 Headset

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163012933340431/k2311a1230/12.30.09