The Diva Cup - A Vaginal Cup
  • A vaginal cup is not something that you normally talk about, but I have to say that I love my Diva Cup
  • About nine months ago I had to take a long plane trip with a toddler and I thought it would be a good idea
  • It has been a huge cost saver as I no longer have the need to purchase tampons or pads

• by mom writes

A vaginal cup is not something that you normally talk about, but I have to say that I love my Diva Cup. I first heard about them ten years ago and had no idea why anybody would get one. About nine months ago I had to take a long plane trip with a toddler and I thought it would be a good idea. It was.

Diva cups are

flexible silicone cups used instead of a tampon during menstruation. After inserting it, you can leave it in for up to twelve hours before having to remove and rinse it.

Using the cup is simple. You the Diva Cup in half and insert it while in a sitting position. After it is inserted, you pinch the tip and twist it to make sure that it has ...

• popped back into cup formation. Once in place, you do not feel it.

I have used it for 9 months and have had no problems with leakage. I have used running and swimming and in both cases, it stayed in place and performed well.

When I first purchased it, I thought it would be something that I used when needed (long trips, camping, etc.), but have

used it exclusively since. It has been a huge cost saver as I no longer have the need to purchase tampons or pads.

The Diva Cups come in two sizes. One for under women under 30 who have had no children and one for women over 30 or who have had children, either vaginally or through a cesarean section. It comes with a small carrying pouch and detailed instructions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343012933330431/k2311a1230/12.30.09