Orange Crush soda
  • I've always enjoyed a good refreshing orange soda, and Orange Crush is just that
  • And I know this because I had the privilege of trying this soda when I first noticed it stocked in the soda machine at my work
  • I bought a bottle one day cause I just couldn't resist
  • Tastes great and will definitely quench your thirst with full blown orange flavor that will leave you thirsty for more

• by Cowgirls

I’ve always enjoyed a good refreshing orange soda, and Orange Crush is just that. Orange soda at its best. And I know this because I had the privilege of trying this soda when I first noticed it stocked in the soda machine at my work. I’m always up for trying new sodas.

I bought a

bottle one day cause I just couldn’t resist. I opened it up and took a sip. Wow so full of flavor and so refreshing. I love it! I definitely will buy it again.

Orange Crush is made by Pepsi and can be found wherever Pepsi products are sold. Just look for a ...

• bright orange label that reads Orange Crush.

You can also buy it in diet, as well as in grape and strawberry, which I have not seen in diet. I actually prefer the diet myself, don’t need the extra calories, and I find the diet tastes just as good as the regular. That’s always good to know.

The diet can be found with a white label.

Overall, this drink is highly recommended. Tastes great and will definitely quench your thirst with full blown orange flavor that will leave you thirsty for more. So next time you are grocery shopping, stop on by to the Pepsi cooler and pick up a bottle today!

Orange Crush soda

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273012933320431/k2311a1230/12.30.09