Keebler Shortbread Fudge Drops cookies
  • They taste amazing and will definitely take care of your sugar and or chocolate craving

• by Cowgirls

I ran into these cookies, almost literally at my work, and they caught my attention almost immediately. I picked the package up to get a closer look. I was like wow shortbread cookies with a creamy fudge center. Sounds good.

I have always been a big fan of shortbread cookies as well as fudge cookies, but I never

had them together in one. When it comes to cookies I am willing to try almost anything once, so I opened the package and took out a small round shaped whitish cookie with a brown center. Then I took a bite. They were amazing! I totally love them. Keebler makes awesome cookies in all sorts of ...

• flavors. Buttery flavored chocolate, yummy! I just know you’ll love these cookies as much as I did.

In order to find these cookies at the store, just look for a tan package that reads Keebler Sandies Shortbread Fudge Drops. You can’t miss them. Or should I say you won’t want to miss them. The price is

way too high but maybe you will get lucky like me and find them at a bargain store. That is the only complaint I have.

Overall, I highly recommend these cookies. They taste amazing and will definitely take care of your sugar and or chocolate craving. Well worth the expensive price tag. Also tastes great dipped in milk. Enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273012933310431/k2311a1230/12.30.09