Wrestler Rey Mysterio  » Entertainment  »
  • I couldn't agree more with these descriptions
  • I think Rey's talent simply outshines all the other 'Cruiserweights' in the WWE
  • If you haven't watched this 'masked wrestler' in action, I recommend you do

• by Iceberg

Rey Mysterio is one of the most exciting wrestlers that I’ve ever watched. His speed, agility and manouvers are simply breathtaking. Rey Mysterio has been described in a lot of ways like ‘The Ultimate Underdog’, ‘The Giant Killer’ and ‘The Master of the 619′.

I couldn’t agree more with these descriptions. Rey Mysterio has proved time and time again that

‘Size doesn’t matter’.

Rey Mysterio is half the size of most of the wrestlers in the WWE, but ever since his debut, I’ve never seen him back down to anyone. He’s gone toe to toe with every opponent he’s faced and his victories are simply impressive.

There are a lot of small guys in the WWE but none have reached ...

• the heights that Rey has achieved professionally. His journey is inspiring to one and all.

I think Rey’s talent simply outshines all the other ‘Cruiserweights’ in the WWE. Rey Mysterio has been an ‘underdog’ his entire career.

But, he’s always found a way to beat the odds; be it the Wrestlemania where he won his first World Heavyweight Championship or

the Royal Rumble where he outlasted 29 other wrestlers. Now if that doesn’t impress you, I don’t know what will.

Rey Mysterio believes that ‘it’s not the size that makes a champion, it’s the heart’. I think Rey Mysterio has proved his point every step of his career.

If you haven’t watched this ‘masked wrestler’ in action, I recommend you do. He’s a delight to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593012933290431/k2311a1230/12.30.09