Chivas Regal Whiskey
2.5
  • I know alcohols are not sweet, but the effect and feel of the drink is what make the brand distinguished
  • Perhaps I will avoid buying Chivas Regal in future
  • This brand is not embarking all the pure characteristics of good whiskey in my opinion should go as smooth as it can and give a nice feeling and should make life hard when we wake up

• by demandon

Chivas Regal is one of the costliest drinks I have had. But in truth I am not a big fan of Chivas Regal Scotch whiskey.

I usually drink whiskeys and they tend work good for my tastes.

But Chivas Regal was not that smooth and did not taste excellent.

I know alcohols are not sweet, but the effect and

feel of the drink is what make the brand distinguished.

There is a kind of sourness in Chivas Regal whiskey and did not feel very easy even in the next morning.

The bad taste made it impossible to make it a good drink for on the rocks.

Diluting with water also did not provide much of a help in ...

• getting Chivas Regal good.

But the drink was ok with Pepsi.

However still I will not tell Chivas Regal scotch whiskey is smooth.

The price of the drink was way higher compared to even brands which are well known.

But I expected the money I spent to be a good treat, but it was not up to my expectations.

Perhaps I will avoid buying Chivas Regal in future.

I may now drop the plan to present Chivas Regal to my cousin on his party.

This brand is not embarking all the pure characteristics of good whiskey in my opinion should go as smooth as it can and give a nice feeling and should make life hard when we wake up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272912933161131/k2311a1229/12.29.09