The Phillips HR7774 multifunctional food processor  » Housewares  »
  • I think I stay in the kitchen more than I stay in any other part of my house
  • I love to cook and when it comes to cooking, I love to have to right accessories
  • Even though I like to cut up my foods from time to time there is nothing like having a machine do it for you
  • This food processor does more than just chop food, It also chops meat, believe I have a first hand experience with that one
  • I consider this food processor to be my super hero

• by crystalowy

You know me I can talk about anything as long as it does me some type of service. I think I stay in the kitchen more than I stay in any other part of my house. I love to cook and when it comes to cooking, I love to have to right accessories. I have to have everything I need to prepare a great meal for my family. The Phillips HR7774 multifunctional food processor is one of those accessories needed to make cooking meals a better and easier process.

Even though I like to cut up my foods from time

to time there is nothing like having a machine do it for you. This food processor does more than just chop food, It also chops meat, believe I have a first hand experience with that one. I almost got my finger chopped off trying to do some old extra stuff while using it. I think I almost died that day, just the though me losing my finger almost gave me a heart attack!

I like this food processor because it not only chops but it blends as well. I can’t tell you how many margaritas I’ve made with this processor. I’m not all that shocked at what it can do because I paid almost $150 for this thing so I expect some type of magic out of it.

I also use it to make fresh orange juice in the morning for my kids. My son doesn’t like it because he says it doesn’t extract the pulp like he likes it. Which may be true, but for me it’s a whole lot easier than doing it myself. So I honestly could care less about how he feels when it comes to the pulp. He has no other chose but to drink it and ...

• The  Phillips HR7774  multifunctional food processor
      like it.

Another thing I like about the Phillips HR7774 multifunctional food processor I can shred cheese. This allowed me to stop buying pre shredded cheese from the store. I was able to actually get a block of cheese and shred it myself. I thought this feature was pretty neat. But it wasn’t the neatest feature of them all.

The neatest feature of them all was the kneader. This funky little gadget actually kneads dough! If you expect it to get better than this, it don’t. I consider this food processor to be my super hero. I’m talking about tit

does just about everything and anything.It’s pretty much a kitchen rolled up into a food processor.

It chops fast, blends fast and kneads fast. Mostly everything that I’ve ever used it for has come out smooth and very well chopped.The only real complaint I have about this processor is that the cord is a bit too short. There are times I need to move it but can’t because the cord has minimum length Other than that I think this is one of the best food processors I’ve ever owned. I mean it kneads bread for gosh sakes, what else could I ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532912933151131/k2311a1229/12.29.09