The Cloer 6219 Toaster  » Housewares  »
  • First of all don’t ask me how much it cost because I don’t know
  • I’m not sure how to take that really, I thought I was worth a little more than $30
  • But once I opened it up, I found out exactly what it was for
  • I believe that this toaster needs some type of temperature adjustment button
  • Another thing I didn’t like about the Cloer 6219 toaster is that it’s a product was a different country, I think Germany

• by crystalowy

You may be wondering why the heck I’m talking about a toaster right now, But I had to write about this one. I got a toaster for Christmas for my mother-in-law and I’m still wondering why she purchased a toaster as a Christmas gift. I really thought she was trying to be funny or just be smart butt for doing it but regardless, I had to take it with a smile on my face. I figured she might have bought it because she thought I liked toast or something either way I used it the morning after and I have a few things to talk about.

First of all don’t ask me how much it cost because I don’t know! Remember I didn’t buy it! I’m kidding, I looked

up the price online and it went for a whopping $30.I was actually expecting it to be more just by the way it looked but to my surprise, it wasn’t all that expensive. I’m not sure how to take that really, I thought I was worth a little more than $30! I guess I was absolutely wrong about that gesture.

I will admit though, I liked the Cloer 6219 toaster for many reasons. One of the reasons why I liked the Cloer 6219 toaster was because it was really cute and it was extremely different. I had never seen a toaster that was made flat and not wide. At first glance I had no idea what to do with it. But once I opened it up, I found out exactly ...

• what it was for.

The main thing that this toaster oven does it makes sandwiches, It’s better used for sandwiches in my eyes. It’s not really a toast maker but more of a Panini maker. Now it makes decent sandwiches but there are a few things that this toaster needs to change.

I believe that this toaster needs some type of temperature adjustment button. See with this type of houseware, there should be some type of temperature control button. I didn’t find one on this toaster which caused me to burn a couple of sandwiches. I learned in the end though to better watch my food because this toaster is liable to burn it.

a different country, I think Germany. When I took the instructions out the box, everything was written in a different language! Talk about being confused, I had no idea what I was doing; all I could do was plug it up and hope for the best.

Botton line is, the Cloer 6219 toaster is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches. I mean I have gotten so really good sandwiches from this toaster. I wish that it made regular toast though. Any maybe it does and I just haven’t tried to do it. But it looks to me that it’s just a regular sandwich maker, so that’s what I use it as. I actually said thank you to my mother-in-law for the Christmas present, I guess there is always room for something new.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532912933131131/k2311a1229/12.29.09