Jittering Giraffe by Tiny Love  » Baby care  »
  • My experience with this cute toy has been quite nice and I would love to share it with you
  • Let me start this review by saying that I love the way this toy is designed
  • I believe this is important as it encourages the baby to touch and explore this toy
  • I like the fact that it doesn't take much space as is not too big
  • If you are looking for a nice toy for your baby, from new born to the age of 10 months, I highly recommend the Jittering Giraffe by Tiny Love

• by cool

I would like to tell you a little bit about the Jittering Giraffe by Tiny Love. My experience with this cute toy has been quite nice and I would love to share it with you.

Let me start this review by saying that I love the way this toy is designed. It has very bright colors that make

the giraffe look so lively! I believe this is important as it encourages the baby to touch and explore this toy.

Another advantage that I have found in the Jittering Giraffe by Tiny Love is the fact that it is very easy to store. I like the fact that it doesn’t take much space as is not too ...

• big. I can easily attach it to my baby son’s crib with a special plastic clip that comes with it.

Another very nice feature that this toy has to offer is the fact that it is so soft and compelling to touch. It is a great way to encourage my child to develop his touch and feel senses

at a young age.

If you are looking for a nice toy for your baby, from new born to the age of 10 months, I highly recommend the Jittering Giraffe by Tiny Love. I also think that this can be an excellent present for your friends’ baby. I will rate it a top notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542912933101131/k2311a1229/12.29.09