The Maytag MDB4621AW Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • My family and I have always depended on our dishwasher and I know that isn’t all that good but at the same time I think that it’s needed
  • I solely believe that every family should enjoy the experience of having a dishwasher in their home
  • I thought the price was decent because I’ve seen dishwashers that cost way more than that
  • Other than that I thought it was pretty good
  • If I don’t get this problem solved you best believe that I will be taking it back to the store to either replace or strictly return,

• by crystalowy

My family and I have always depended on our dishwasher and I know that isn’t all that good but at the same time I think that it’s needed. Considering the fact that we aren’t always at home, the dishes need to be washed some how, some way. I solely believe that every family should enjoy the experience of having a dishwasher in their home.

We just spent a pretty penny on our Maytag MDB4621AW Dishwasher. We pulled out about $500 on the newly built dishwasher which included installation as well. I thought the price was decent because I’ve seen dishwashers that cost way more than that. Having a Maytag for that price was worth talking about to my friends.

I think I had only one issue when dealing with the

Maytag MDB4621AW Dishwasher. Other than that I thought it was pretty good. It didn’t cost an arm and a leg and it allowed me to make dish washing less of a chore.

Pros

What I liked about the Maytag MDB4621AW Dishwasher is pretty cut and dry. It obvious why I like this dishwasher I would hope. I like it because it gets the job done. I love equipment that does what it’s suppose to do. I think that that is so steller and plus it makes me enjoy spending my money more.

The thing that makes this dishwasher so great is that it actually allows me to stuff tons of dishes in it. I hate small dishwasher that cause me to go through three or four loads before I’m actually ...

• done with doing dishes. I find that pointless.

I will admit that I’m still learning how to use this dishwasher. It may sound funny but there is a learning curve to this dishwasher considering all of the buttons that come on it.

I did notice the huge tub that’s made for strictly pots and pans. I’ve owned a few dishwashers that didn’t make washing pots and pans easy to do. I figured if I had to wash the pots and pans then I might as well wash all the dishes. I wanted something that would make my life easier and that’s what the Maytag did.

Now even though the Maytag MDB4621AW Dishwasher washed my dishes great there was a problem with it. I was noticing that whenever I would

turn it own and it would hit the rinse cycle, there would be leakage on the side of the doors. I thought that maybe it was because the door wasn’t closed all the way But that wasn’t the case because if it was, the dish washer wouldn’t even cut on. Not sure if it’s the installation but honestly it’s still happening and it’s becoming a bit of an issue.

Basically I Think that the Maytag MDB4621AW Dishwasher is one of the better dishwashers I’ve own outside of the fact that it leaks. Once I get this issue handled, I’m sure I will be a very happy consumer. If I don’t get this problem solved you best believe that I will be taking it back to the store to either replace or strictly return,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532912933091131/k2311a1229/12.29.09