The Haier 3.3 CU. Ft compact refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • I know you want to know why exactly I’m talking about a min refrigerator but I honestly have a lot to say when it comes to this refrigerator
  • That’s one of the reasons why I decided to buy this one because it would allow me to put more in there than just mini bottles of water
  • I stuffed tons of items into this refrigerator and didn’t have an issue closing it what so ever
  • But my assumptions were wrong, IW as able to stick popsicles, as well as frozen dinner meals into the freezer with no problem what so ever
  • It’s not expensive at all, I paid $120 for it and compared to most refrigerators I’ve bought this price is perfect, affordable and flexible

• by crystalowy

I know you want to know why exactly I’m talking about a min refrigerator but I honestly have a lot to say when it comes to this refrigerator. The reason I even bought this refrigerator was because my family and I planned a trip to Chicago a year ago and we had plans on staying with family members I’ve never ever been the type of person why liked to go into other people’s refrigerator, so I figured we would bring our own items along with the Haier 3.3 CU. Ft compact refrigerator.

The thing that makes this refrigerator different from many other mini refrigerators is the fact that it’s not as small as the other ones I’ve ever had. My son bought a mini refrigerator to college and his was extra small. This

refrigerator came to about the middle of my legs. That’s one of the reasons why I decided to buy this one because it would allow me to put more in there than just mini bottles of water.

I don’t plan on giving this one away, even though my son keeps begging for it. And my husband thinks that it takes up too much space. I’m not sure why he feels that way when it’s extremely small.

The main thing that I liked about the Haier 3.3 CU. Ft compact refrigerator Is that it’s very spacious. I was able to not only put in a small pitcher of lemonade but I was also able to put in compact drinks as well. I stuffed tons of items into this refrigerator and didn’t have an issue ...

• closing it what so ever.

It has two door shelves that actually are spaced enough to stick tall items in. I remember when I had my last refrigerator, I wasn’t able to stick a small bottle of medicine on the side shelves. That’s how low the shelves were. I actually thought it was pointless to sell a refrigerator that didn’t allow you to put anything in it.

My favorite aspect about the Haier 3.3 CU. Ft compact refrigerator is the fact that there is a freezer compartment that allows me to put frozen foods in. Now when I first heard that there was a freezer compartment I just knew that there wasn’t going to be any room for ANYTHING,. But my assumptions were wrong, IW as able to stick popsicles, as well as

frozen dinner meals into the freezer with no problem what so ever.

After our family trip, I proudly took the time to set up my Haier 3.3 CU. Ft compact refrigerator in the basement where I stay all the time. I thought it would be a great way to enhance my hang out space. I still use this refrigerator to this day. And to be honest I think that I use it more than my regular refrigerator.

Would I recommend this refrigerator to anyone other than myself? Of course I would, it’s spacious and great to just have as an extra monetary space. It think it’s best suited for college kids, and recreational use. It’s not expensive at all, I paid $120 for it and compared to most refrigerators I’ve bought this price is perfect, affordable and flexible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532912933081031/k2311a1229/12.29.09