The Samsung MW872 Microwave  » Housewares  »
  • Of course this would be the first thing that I say about something I bought
  • So I stand correct, that this microwave definitely has a great look to it
  • I know that it’s not all about the look of the microwave but more about the function and that’s why I’m going to tell you why I truly like this microwave
  • First of all, I think that this microwave is great for someone who takes pride in how their microwave works
  • I paid over $100 for this microwave and considering the fact that it doesn’t do anything spectacular

• by crystalowy

Lets talk about the sexiest microwave on the face of the planet. Ok maybe I’m pushing it when I say that it’s the sexiest microwave but I will say that it’s a great looking one. Of course this would be the first thing that I say about something I bought. But there isn’t anything wrong with that. Talking about how something looks first go, is natural. AS a consumer you are attracted to products by looks. it’s the first thing you experience when shopping for something. So I stand correct, that this microwave definitely has a great look to it.

truly like this microwave. First of all, I think that this microwave is great for someone who takes pride in how their microwave works.

The Samsung MW872 Microwave has wonderful features but one of the best features it has is the fact that it self cleans. I hate when my microwave gets dirty, I think that’s one of my pet peeves that I have when it comes to my microwave. The Self cleaner allows me to simply wipe when it’s done. It takes me less than five minutes to do.

Another thing I like about the Samsung MW872 Microwave is that the plate that comes with the microwave never slides off the turner which is a surprise to me because with every microwave comes a sliding plate.

• I’ve spilled tons of tea, trying to warm it up on a sliding plate.

I love the warning beep that comes with this microwave as well. It reminds me when my food is finished, all the way up until I open the door.

Cons

The only thing I don’t like about this microwave is the fact that it’s a tad bit loud whenever it’s on. I like a quiet microwave and quiet is by far the description I have for this microwave. That’s about all I an say negative about this microwave.

Another thing I don’t like about this microwave is that it cost too much. I paid over $100 for this microwave and considering the fact that it doesn’t do anything spectacular; means that I paid way too

much for it.

I also don’t like the buttons that come on this microwave all that much either. I find them hard to push and personally I hate flat buttons. The outside of the Samsung MW872 Microwave Gets dirty very easily and smearing the front of it comes more often than not.

I basically feel like over all the Samsung MW872 Microwave is decent and is better than most. The only thing I would change is the price but other than that , I think that it’s a nice microwave.

It’s very sleek and the black style is gorgeous to me, I think it’s the best looking microwave I’ve seen in a while. It may not work better than some but you better understand it looks great in my kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532912933071031/k2311a1229/12.29.09