Nature’s Bounty Apple Cider Vinegar Diet  » Health  »
  • But, because she put so much stock in this I considered finding a product that contained apple cider vinegar when I began to realize I had a weight problem
  • I was amazed when I found the Nature's Bounty Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
  • I get hungry again relatively quickly, and that's always been my downfall, but after I took this right after eating breakfast, I noticed I wasn't really hungry again until one or two o clock in the afternoon, and that was having had breakfast at seven in the morning

• by Anasuya

I have this pretty eccentric friend who would swear by vinger for a cure-all to absolutely any ailment. Have a hangover? Take a tablespoon of vinger. Have a urinary tract infection? Then some vinger will clean it right up and you’ll be good as new in no time.

She had me so convinced at one point, when I had a urinary tract infection, that I actually took a tablespoon of vinger and dry-heaved for a half an hour afterwards because the taste was so awful, and it wasn’t until then that she told me I should’ve taken apple cider vinegar which was, quite frankly, not much better. But, because she put so much stock in this I considered finding a product that contained apple cider vinegar when I began to realize I had a weight problem.

Okay, so I’ve always known I had a weight problem, but after a bout of depression, I put on fifty extra

pounds that I certainly didn’t need and when I was too exhausted to do anything active with my own kids, I knew I needed to make changes in my life. I’m in my thirties and I don’t have all the time in the world to whip myself into shape considering it gets harder to do so as you get older.

But, I made a few basic changes to my diet, and when I started to see some improvements in my weight and general health, I wanted to take it a step further.

I was amazed when I found the Nature’s Bounty Apple Cider Vinegar Diet.

The chromium in it helps establish an increase in metabolism while the apple pectin in it helps you feel full, so it’s sort of like a basic appetite suppressant, but feels more natural than a pill. These do come in tablet form, and you’re supposed to take one three times a day ...

• after a meal, preferably, though you can take it anytime, but I liked that it’s all natural and healthy for you in and of itself.

And because it’s in tablet form, it’s MUCH easier to ingest than liquid vinegar, no matter what flavor the vinger might be. I’m one of those people prone to snacking in between meals.

I get hungry again relatively quickly, and that’s always been my downfall, but after I took this right after eating breakfast, I noticed I wasn’t really hungry again until one or two o clock in the afternoon, and that was having had breakfast at seven in the morning! I quickly realized that, even though I didn’t feel hungry, I shouldn’t wait until I do, so I would eat around noon, but eat much less than I normally would, and then take another supplement after that meal, and wouldn’t feel hungry again even when I ate dinner at about six

in the evening. There was no in-between snacking to deal with at all, and I hardly noticed it or missed that snacking.

It was such a nice change, and I really felt more energetic as a result too. I guess there IS something to this vingera phenomenon after all, though I hate to tell her she was right about it.

And, oddly enough, I used to be very prone to urinary tract infections, getting about four a year, and usually they were severe, but I’ve been using this product pretty much every day for the past year and haven’t had a single infection at all. In fact, other than dealing with allergies, it seems like I haven’t had any kind of sickness to contend with.

Not sure if it’s luck or this product, but I’m not going to stop taking it to find out. And, I’ve managed to lose weight as well, so it’s been an all-over improvement.

Love it.

agus aras says :

I like rosela but very rare to available,thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342912932811031/k2311a1229/12.29.09