Jillian Michaels Quickstart Rapid Weight Loss System Introductory Starter Pack
2.5
  • I was struggling with a weight problem and had tried all kinds of diet and exercise regimes, and though I may lose weight it seemed I would always gain it back as quickly as I lost it
  • I reached an all time low a couple years ago and was at my heaviest when I decided I really needed to do something to change my life
  • But, through the Biggest Loser website, I found the Jillian Michaels Quickstart Rapid Weight Loss System Introductory Starter Pack and wanted to try it out
  • Unfortunately, it seemed, though, I that I was still in a hump after that
  • I don't consider it a waste of money, but it's not worthy of a re-purchase either

• by Anasuya

I can remember when the Biggest Loser first came on television. I was struggling with a weight problem and had tried all kinds of diet and exercise regimes, and though I may lose weight it seemed I would always gain it back as quickly as I lost it. I reached an all time low a couple years ago and was at my heaviest when I decided I really needed to do something to change my life. I couldn’t play with my kids because I was so exhausted due to all the extra weight I was carrying, and watching The Biggest Loser, I was really inspired. I was always especially a fan of Jillian Michaels. Everyone I knew thought she was too tough on people, and it always seemed it was the other trainer’s people who would win the show, but I knew that she was the type of trainer I would need to whip myself into shape, because I really needed someone to get in my face and yell at me and tell me I was better than this, and I could make the

changes I needed to make. So, using that show as inspiration, I began a lifestyle change and started exercising every day. It wasn’t quite the program they had on the show, and I would walk about four miles a day, and after about three months, I moved up to doing cardio at the gym for about an hour every morning. I was feeling fantastic, and managed to lose quite a bit of weight, but then reached this lull that I couldn’t seem to break past. I went two months without losing a single pound, no matter that I was continuing the exercising and eating right. I even changed up the exercise program a bit to give my muscles something new to work with, and even after three weeks of this, I still wasn’t seeing any more weight loss. It would be a pound here and there, but then I’d gain that pound right back, and it was devestatingly discouraging.

But, through the Biggest Loser website, I found the Jillian Michaels Quickstart Rapid Weight Loss System Introductory Starter Pack and wanted to try it out.

• I figured I’d already done everything I could and maybe this would be the thing that would get me over this weight loss hump. It was pretty expensive, at about $50, and it came with basically two bottles of pills. One bottle had 84 calorie control pills (because she was always the one focused on caloric intake), and the other bottle was 56 fat burning pills. You would take two fat burners with a main meal once a day and two in the morning, both with a full glass of water, and two calorie control pills with a glass of water fifteen minutes before each main meal of the day. So, you’d take four of one pill and six of the other, every day. So basically, this $50 pack would last you about two weeks. Seemed excessively expensive, but I was really just looking for something to get me over this hump and get me losing weight again, not necessarily for something I’d take long term.

So, for the next two weeks, I took it exactly as described. I ate healthy, like I had

been for the previous five months, and I’d exercise two hours a day, also like I had been for the previous five months. One hour of walking and one hour of bicycle or stairs. I didn’t weigh myself during this two week process as I didn’t want bad numbers to discourage me from continuing it. At the end of the two week period, I had finally broken over my hump and managed to lose about seven pounds. It wasn’t an extreme amount for the $50, but at least it was something. Unfortunately, it seemed, though, I that I was still in a hump after that. I gained back three of those seven pounds within the following month, even though I changed nothing about my eating and exercising (which I felt was pretty darn good), and to this day haven’t been able to break the hump. Did the product work? Yes. But I don’t think it worked quite like it claims to. And it’s far too expensive to keep using it, to be frank. I don’t consider it a waste of money, but it’s not worthy of a re-purchase either.

evan says :

re : I don’t consider it a waste of money, but it’s not worthy of a re-purchase either
    I tried not to eat rice for 2 weeks and while taking this tea for me to lose weight as soon as possible for our Christmas party but it give me headache,drowsiness ans stomach ache pain exactly 2 weeks I got high fever after that I eat rice,I stop taking tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342912932751031/k2311a1229/12.29.09