Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 37  » Movies  »
  • I highly recommend this to fans that are looking for a new anime to watch or if they enjoyed the first series, Fullmetal Alchemist
  • This show is definitely keeping me on the edge of my seat

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 37 begins as Winry arrives to service Ed’s automail so he can use it up in the mountains and, at Kimblee’s command, search for Scar. Meanwhile, Riza discovers the identity of the Homunculus Pride and Mustang receives Major General Olivier Armstrong’s message.

This episode was fantastic, it had a new twist that wasn’t in the first series, but it was very

important. I won’t give it away, but is a surprise if you haven’t read the manga or looked up spoilers online. I liked this episode because it raises the stakes for the characters and makes the situations they get into more and more dangerous. I also liked the character development they gave Winry and Ed in this episode.

This episode had everything ...

• an anime fan could want, drama, suspense, twists and turns, it’s all weaving together into a great storyline. I highly recommend this to fans that are looking for a new anime to watch or if they enjoyed the first series, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a good one to start watching. This show is definitely keeping me on the edge of my seat.
        I really liked this episode because it was really good. I can hardly wait to see what will happen next and that’s what makes this a great show.

Funimation is streaming Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on their website, Funimation.com/video under the title “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood”. They stream new episode four days after they air in Japan and upload them on Thursdays at 10: AM CST.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112912932661031/k2311a1229/12.29.09