Rimmel London Glam Eyes Lash Flirt  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I have it in Kohl Black , and I think that is my favorite part of the mascara
  • BUT if you put this on after you have put on Rimmel's Sexy Curves it's the perfet combo and yu get amazing results
  • I do not recommend this to anyone looking for nie flirty lashes

• by OkayyGo

This mascara is nothing special. I have it in “Kohl Black”, and I think that is my favorite part of the mascara. I think that’s pretty sad. Anyways, the color is exrtemely black! Very “pigmented”.

Well this claims to lengthen lashes by 80%, and I think that’s really just a made up number, it doesn’t lengthen very well at all.

The

packaging of this mascara is really nice and it has a sort of “luxorious” look to it. The wand is strange. The bristles on two sides, opposite eachother, are long and seperated, I think this is the lengthen side. The other two sides are short, barely there birstles that are very lose together, which I think give the volume. The ...

• wand is pokey and flimsy, I messed mine up by jamming it in the tube the wrong way. Its a plastic, rubbery material, like the LashBlast one.

The results of the mascara were just “bleh.” I didn’t really like it. It says your lashes will stay soft and fluttery, but it madew my eyelashes rather stiff. It gave me spider lashes

instead of good length, it didn’t really volumize, and there were some clumps. BUT if you put this on after you have put on Rimmel’s Sexy Curves it’s the perfet combo and yu get amazing results! Alone it flakes and dried out pretty quikly even if the formula was a little wet.

I do not recommend this to anyone looking for nie “flirty” lashes.

Rimmel London Glam Eyes Lash Flirt

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312912932651031/k2311a1229/12.29.09