Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies
  • I picked up a bag to get a closer look and I was like these look so amazing
  • Overall, I thinks these cookies kick butt and I think everyone should try them at least once

• by Cowgirls

One day I was shopping through the cookie aisle at the grocery store and I stumbled upon these cookies. I picked up a bag to get a closer look and I was like these look so amazing. I never knew such a yummy looking flavor existed. So of course I had to try it. So I bought a bag.

When I opened the bag, I

took a pretty good size cookie out of the bag that was dark brown in color and had chocolate chips. All it took was one bite and I was hooked. They are so good. Melt in your mouth good. Its because they are soft and easy to chew.

The downside is you don’t get much for your money. And they are on the expensive side ...

• too. But I still think they are worth the money. I don’t mind paying the extra knowing how good they taste.

These cookies can be found in most grocery stores and come in a small white bag at 3 something dollars. I’ve been lucky enough to get them at the Prepridge Farm outlet for 2.50.

Overall, I thinks these cookies kick butt and I think everyone

should try them at least once. You to will fall in love with them that is if you are a chocoholic like me. Don’t let the high price bother you because they are way too hard to resist. So hard that I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. Not that I would actually do that. Give these cookies a try. You’ll be glad you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272912932551031/k2311a1229/12.29.09