The Simpson’s: Great Wife Hope  » TV  »
2.5
  • In any case, it really wasn’t as good of an episode as I thought it would be
  • The training sequences of this episode were the best part I think, with her getting help from everyone from Drederich Tatum to Mr

• by Review Vigilante

I haven’t watched too many new episodes of the Simpson’s lately so I didn’t realize last night’s episode Great Wife Hope, was a repeat rather than a new episode (I looked it up this morning). In any case, it really wasn’t as good of an episode as I thought it would be.

Basically, the men

in Springfield find themselves attending a fighting event similar to the popular UFC matches that are broadcast all the time now.

When Bart imitates what he sees at the fights, Marge ends up protesting the event and, when she enters the ring and has a stare down with the guy running it, she ends up ...

• agreeing to fight him on the condition that, if she wins, he will pack up the operation.

The training sequences of this episode were the best part I think, with her getting help from everyone from Drederich Tatum to Mr.

Burns.

But, it isn’t until Bart gets in the ring and is about to get

hurt, she starts using what she learned to fight.

The ending was pretty predictable compared to most endings and this episode didn’t seem to be as funny as others in the series, including some I’ve seen this season.

So, while it wasn’t a bad episode, I can’t say it was particularly good either.

I likely wouldn’t watch this one again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102812932370531/k2311a1228/12.28.09